New Lounger
    Thanks
    I just upgraded my two PCs to W7 Pro x64, which I love, BTW, and I print to a Canon Image Class MF4150. Or at least I did in XP. I love the printer because it is fast, cheap, has a small footprint and, the biggie, it duplexes. I don't want to give up this printer but I am stumped.

I did find early Vista drivers for it but W7 won't load them. After 2 days of searching I managed to find a newer driver designed for W7, one Canon actually touts as being a driver for the U.S. market, and it does work BUT, it seems it is a European driver as the default paper size is A4. There is no way I know of to permanently change this because I tried a custom size and it would not "stick". I would live with changing the format to letter each time I print but those settings don't stick! After each page the printer resets to A4 and throws an error.

Thanks
    This will make you a happy camper Here's your driver for windows 7 64bit;Canon U.S.A. Happy Holidays.
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. -Albert Einsten