Star Lounger
    Thanks
    In Outlook 2010 on Windows 7, I have multiple email accounts. One is MS Exchange, the others are all POP/SMTP. One of those is my default account. It works as the default when I send emails from within Outlook. However, if I click a mailto link in a web page, email message, or whatever, the message window opens with the MS Exchange account as the From account. Is it doing that because it's an Exchange account? Is there a way I can keep that from happening?

It's been an annoyance, but now it's a real problem. I'm trying to do an email merge, and it's sending the emails from that MS Exchange account. There doesn't appear to be a choice of the From account in the email merge process - it uses the default account. Or, in my case, the MS Exchange account. Anyone have any ideas?

-Stuart

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Never mind. It turns out that this is a Microsoft "improvement" in Outlook 2010. In true Microsoft style, the program will now decide in certain situations that you really want to send messages from something other than your default email account. For more info, see this MS forum thread:
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...-345961725164/

-Stuart