Thanks
    Hi Loungers, In the morning, I use my desktop to acces The Lounge. In the evening I use my laptop to acess The Lounge.
    For the past hour or so, I have been on The Lounge, using my laptop, there were NO notifications. I had to check something on my desktop a few minutes ago, and found 5 emails of replies to posts I had replied to in the morning on my desktop. On both PC's, I use WL Mail, set to check for new mail at start up only. Desktop is on 24/7, laptop only when needed.
    Could this be why i'm getting 'erratic' notifications ?
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    I don't know. I always use the same laptop, and find my notifications constantly erratic and has been for months.

What happens with the rest of your email? Do you seeeverything else on both computers? or just on the first computer it arrives at?
    Regards
    John

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hutchison View Post
    What happens with the rest of your email? Do you see everything else on both computers? or just on the first computer it arrives at?
    Hi John, just opened WLMail on my desktop, 3 mails from WSL. As to other mail, I get very little, but appears on either PC without any trouble. I use Web Mail notifier, a FF addon, and as my mail is GMail which is set to 'Archive' when accessed using POP.
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!