Thread: Paul Thurrott

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I just finished reading Windows Phone 7 Secrets. The last thing in the book is a reference to this site. I thought I'd at least see some minimal content from Mr. Thurrott. But noooooooo.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    He probably has enough to do with his Supersite for Windows, the Supersite blog, and WinInfo News and other media activities.

Joe
    Joe

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Then why make his last paragraph in the book a reference here? The last sentence is "I look forward to seeing you online". I'll check the other sites and see what he has to say about PW7 there. I just read something by him (I didn't even realize it was him until I went back to see who had written the piece) on Windows IT Pro. He talks about sales being slow. Well, there were only 10 devices at the ATT store I went to on the first day of availibility and most of them were gone by the time I got there.
    It seems like people who support the platform would want to spread the word everywhere. I know Microsoft people completely ignored me when I asked for an early device to test some apps I wanted to write. I was allowed to sign up for the Marketplace though. But I'm used to that kind of treatment from MS.

Thanks
    He also does the Windows Weekly with Leo Laporte & or Tom Merritt.
    DRIVE IMAGING
    Invest a little time and energy in a well thought out BACKUP regimen and you will have minimal down time, and headache.

Build your own system; get everything you want and nothing you don't.
    Latest Build:
    ASUS X99 Deluxe, Core i7-5960X, Corsair Hydro H100i, Plextor M6e 256GB M.2 SSD, Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum 32GB DDR4@2666, W8.1 64 bit,
    EVGA GTX980, Seasonic PLATINUM-1000W PSU, MountainMods U2-UFO Case, and 7 other internal drives.