New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a Excel workbook created as a purchase order, that I use a online fax service to send. The problem is when I send it, it sends the PO OK, but it also sends 2 blank pages.

When I checked in "Print Preview", I see there is 3 pages. When I first discovered this, I found a orphaned picture way off to the right of the main page, so I deleted the picture. Now print preview shows only 1 page, & I thought the problem was solved.

I still have the problem however.

I have also deleted workbook 2, & 3 in the file, so there is only 1 workbook in the file.

Running XP SP3, & Office 2007.

I have the file attached to look at.

I'm stumped.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    Looks to me like it should go through ok. I did notice however that in I1 you have =NOW() and that it is outside of your print area.
    I might also suggest that you add a row or two to the top, and bring up the bottom a row or two.

What on line fax service are you using?
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

New Lounger
    Thanks
    You may of nailed it...I didn't see the cell with the (=now) outside the print area. I will give that a try & see if that does it. Don't have time right now, but I'll report back.

It makes sense that, that would cause 1 additional page to be sent, but why 2?

FaxOrama is the service I have been experimenting with.