New Lounger
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Often, when I am reading an e-mail, there will be links to related subjects. I would like to have these opened, but to be able to go on reading the e-mail, and then to go look at the links afterwards. By default, Windows 7 jumps to the linked page at soon as I open it. I think that I used to be able to make Windows behave the way I want by an option in TweakUI, but that isn't available for W7. Is this option hidden somewhere in W7, or does anyone have a registry hack to achieve it ?

Thanks
    When you want to open a link in your e-mail.Right click on the link,then highlight & click on;Open in New Tab.
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. -Albert Einsten

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Sorry, chowur, you missed the point. I can open a link, but then W7 switches focus to my browser, and shows me the page I have opened. What I want is for the page to be opened in the browser, but for focus to stay on the e-mail until I have finished reading it - by which time there may be several pages open in Firefox. I used to have this behaviour in XP, and I think it was TweakUI that did it for me, but I haven't figured out how to tweak W7 that way.