Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I am an experienced newbie.
    All I was trying to do was print 30 different address labels in a cheapo label program I bought in Staples for $10.
    I don't have Open Office or MS Office on this puter. Thought this program would be "easy". How "hard" could it be for $10 ? WRONG !!!
    Aside from learning about how to set up a DB III database and set up a label even with Avery numbers, I've spent HOURS on this thing.

I finally got the thing to the point where the labels are printable.........not totally the way I want to have them, but DOABLE for now.

I went to print the 30 labels on TWO pages of Avery 5161 labels .
    FIRST page of 20 labels printed fine.
    Then the next page did not.
    Instead of printing ALL of the labels again, I set the printer for the range " 21-30" as instructed on the screen ( using the LIMITERS and THEIR example of a DASH between the numbers ) and hit PRINT.

No matter what I did, I could NOT get the printer to print THAT RANGE OF 21 TO 30.
    Instead I kept getting a message to "SET THE RANGE".
    I did set it or "thought" I had set it as per the instructions on the screen when I first hit PRINT OR PRINT PREVIEW.

I am using and old Desket 500C on Win XP Pro.
    I doubt if it is a DRIVER problem since the FIRST page of 20 printed fine.

Any advice appreciated. I know this sounds like a tough one to diagnose across cyberspace. Any thing I could try at this point ???

Thanks
    Reset your range to under 20 if that what it takes to get favorable results and then repeat the job.
    (Do one page at a time).
    DRIVE IMAGING
    Invest a little time and energy in a well thought out BACKUP regimen and you will have minimal down time, and headache.

Build your own system; get everything you want and nothing you don't.
    Latest Build:
    ASUS X99 Deluxe, Core i7-5960X, Corsair Hydro H100i, Plextor M6e 256GB M.2 SSD, Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum 32GB DDR4@2666, W8.1 64 bit,
    EVGA GTX980, Seasonic PLATINUM-1000W PSU, MountainMods U2-UFO Case, and 7 other internal drives.