New Lounger
    Thanks
    In Outlook 2007 Enterprise after doing a clean install of Win 7 32bit Pro from Win XP SP3 and using the Easy Transfer Tool. My To: or CC: in new message email when clicked shows up an empty Address Book even though my Contacts are in my Contacts Folder. Did the steps in the knowledge base with no positive results. Reinstalled Office 2007 Enterprise and Win 7 32bit Pro serval times...no positive results...problem persisits. My Windows Address Book is also populated although different from my Contacts Folder. And in process of doing Knowlege Base steps the Outlook Address Book has greyed out options not allowing the creation of new address book or its removal using Tools, Accounts in Outlook option. Has anyone encountered this problem and is there a solution or registry fix? Can't get Address Book to populate when I click To: or CC: in new email message in Outlook 2007 Enterprise...Help!

Thanks
    This old thread has the basic steps for connecting the Contacts folder to the (Outlook) Address Book dialog: contacts (2002 sp2). Does it help in Outlook 2007?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Larkin View Post
    And in process of doing Knowlege Base steps the Outlook Address Book has greyed out options not allowing the creation of new address book or its removal using Tools, Accounts in Outlook option.
    Which MSKB article are you using? You can post a full link to it or if you kept the number, that's good enough.
    Last edited by jscher2000; 2011-01-22 at 14:25. Reason: Fixed link for new forum