New Lounger
    Thanks
    i am using office 2003 on a windows 7 pc (yes, because i like 2003). the copy of office that i am using is part of a site license, for my use at home for corporate business, so it does not have a 25-character unique ID.
    Outlook refuses to let other applications display on top of itself - either another member of the office suite, an email opened from outlook, or any other application. i have tried to uninstall and reinstall outlook from the CD unsuccessfully - i had to use revo uninstaller to remove office. but when i reinstall, i am right back where i started. it's a huge annoyance.

regrettably, i don't recall when it started acting this way, and have been unsuccessful restoring the PC to an earlier point.

suggestions gratefully welcomed.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,221 Posts
    Rui
    -------
    R4

New Lounger
    Thanks
    thanks.

interesting... i did something else which seems to have solved my outlook problem, but didnt solve my MS Word problem... i uninstalled, ran a registry cleaner and then reinstalled office. this fixed the "outlook always on top" problem, but the normal.dot problem i mentioned in the word forum is still a problem.