New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have try everything nothing works

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Look at your SD card. There should be a little plastic slider on the side of the card. If you are looking at the side with the gold contacts, and the gold contacts are pointing down, the slider should be just above the contacts to the left. The card will be read-locked when the slider is up, and writable when the slider is down.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi

I have try that, did not work

I have try also Storagedevicepolicies put the value at -0 did not wotk

I have put a tape also on the sd card did not work

Like i said I have try everything any more ideal anybody

When you buy a brand new Sd card and you can't transfer picture from the pc to the card we just be able to do that
    and not have Writeprotect

Desperated

Thanks
    If the SD card is new, take it back and get it replaced.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Have you tried the SD card in another PC? Perhaps the security policies on your PC are causing this. Have you tried another SD card on your PC and does that work?

Is the PC you are using part of a corporate network? The corporate network policies might prohibit writing to SD cards and USB drives, so try using a non-corporate PC.

If you have tried on several PCs and the same issue is on all of them, then the card is defective. If it is new, return it to the store and exchange it for another one. I recently had to do this for a USB drive that just refused to work.

(By the way, I don't know what you mean when you say you tried everything. I assume you asked here because perhaps someone has tried something that you haven't, in which case you really haven't tried everything. If you don't want people to tell you things that you have already tried you should outline the steps you already did, otherwise I have no idea of what you have tried and have not tried. It would be a shame if one of the things I have tried would work for you but was afraid to post it because you indicated you already tried everything.)