3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I' wondering if there is a particular setting that I could change in G-mail within my DSLextreme.com email setup.
    I called DSL, and they can forward and read all my emails without the problem that I have.
    This all happened after a wipe and reload, with an attempt by the service to save as many files as possible.
    Unfortunately, this did not include the G-mail. Obviously, since it is a download, I agreed that it was probably
    not necessary............Now, every time I get a video or even just a series of photos email to me, I try to
    forward them, and the recipients get nothing but my signature at the bottom of the page.

I'm having problems finding anything to do with G-mail settings on the machine. I changed from AVG anti-virus
    to Avast, but that didn't clear up the problem. Any settings I could change would be greatly appreciated.
    It's frustrating to have to turn simple forwarded mail to downloading, thenb attaching the videos/pictures,etc.,
    onto the next email .

Thanks for past help.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rabee View Post
    I' wondering if there is a particular setting that I could change in G-mail within my DSLextreme.com email setup.
    I called DSL, and they can forward and read all my emails without the problem that I have.
    This all happened after a wipe and reload, with an attempt by the service to save as many files as possible.
    Unfortunately, this did not include the G-mail. Obviously, since it is a download, I agreed that it was probably
    not necessary............Now, every time I get a video or even just a series of photos email to me, I try to
    forward them, and the recipients get nothing but my signature at the bottom of the page.

I'm having problems finding anything to do with G-mail settings on the machine. I changed from AVG anti-virus
    to Avast, but that didn't clear up the problem. Any settings I could change would be greatly appreciated.
    It's frustrating to have to turn simple forwarded mail to downloading, thenb attaching the videos/pictures,etc.,
    onto the next email .

Thanks for past help.
    Hi rabee, open Gmail, click settings then labs and enable:-

[attachment=90994:g.PNG]
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!