2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a subroutine which defines conditional formating for a control. The subroutine is called from the sub-form's On-Current event. I first tested the conditional formatting by setting the control's Fore-Color. All occurrences (multiple) of the of the condition being True were displayed with the correct formatting in both data-sheet and continuous form view. However, when I modified the code to set the Back-Color the behavior unexpectedly changed. While the data-sheet view continues to work as before, in continuous form view the conditional Back-Color is only displayed for a single record at a time and only when the control has the focus. I've been unable to find anything to suggest the Back-Color works differently.

Appreciate any thoughts and insights,
    Marty

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    I think what you are seeing is the interaction between a record getting focus on a continuous form and conditional formatting. Is by chance the default setting of the background transparent? Also, there are some subtle differences in conditional formatting in different versions of Access - which version are you using?
    Wendell

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for your insight. I'm using Access 2007 and indeed the Background was set to Transparent. Conditional formating display works as expected with BackStyle set to Normal.