New Lounger
    Thanks
    Greetings,

I am looking for a simple program and have not had any luck so far. I know it's got to exist. I work with many job numbers that I have to refer to often. I am trying to find a program that will keep a list of these numbers and descriptions and have it auto-hide and dock on the right side of my screen. It needs to stay on top so I can just mouse to the side of the screen in any program and have it expand. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Gold Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory Davis View Post
    Greetings,

I am looking for a simple program and have not had any luck so far. I know it's got to exist. I work with many job numbers that I have to refer to often. I am trying to find a program that will keep a list of these numbers and descriptions and have it auto-hide and dock on the right side of my screen. It needs to stay on top so I can just mouse to the side of the screen in any program and have it expand. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
    Rory,
    Hello... This idea is not quite as you have stated ... but here goes anyway ( you can beat me up after ) Use notepad++ free programhttp://notepad-plus-plus.org/ ( has lots of editing tools)
    1. Create a folder (using notepad++) and put your list in it ...
    2. Create a shortcut to it (new folder) and place on desktop. (or "Task Bar")
    3. Use a program called "Iconoid" also free http://www.sillysot.com/ and "auto hide " icons or task bar
    4. When you move your mouse to "Taskbar" (or click on empty part of desktop) Icons will appear.Don't know how to "auto expand" maybe some of the "Big Dogs" will jump in here.
    Well .. better than nothing ... Regards Fred
    PlainFred

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free (J. W. Von Goethe)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 927 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory Davis View Post
    If you are using Windows 7 see Using Sticky Notes. Otherwise see, Sticky Notes : Free Sticky Notes software : Desktop Notes - Free Desktop Sticky Notes - Download sticky notes program : Free Notes - Free stickies software - Desktop Stickies for Windows - Virtual Sticky Note program for Windows.

Joe
    Joe