Star Lounger
    Thanks

Address Book (5.5)

This is probably too simplistic but it drives me nuts. In OE there is a button to check to "automatically add people I respond to to my adress book." That's fine, it works nice although I do have to weed out a lot of dead wood periodically. Here's the problem: Is there a way to automatically add some one I initially SEND a message to? I have several people that I send things to every week or so and, unless they REPLY to me, the only way I can find to add them is to open a "New Contact" card and laboriously type out their address once again--which often is typed wrong if it is a long complicated one. Often I send a e-mail then want to follow up--and I cannot even cut and paste the address. I have to look it up and type it all in again. I have searched all the pull down options and cannot find something to just click to add the new RECIPIENT to my address book. Am I missing something?

Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Address Book (5.5)

You can go to the Sent messages folder, open the message, right-click on the To: name, choose Add to Address Book. This works with received messages, too.

You can also copy/past the address into Contacts using keyboard commands - Ctrl+C = copy, Ctrl+X = cut, Ctrl+V = paste. Select the address, copy, go to the new contact, paste in the email box.