Thanks
    My niece wants to install Office 2007 Home and Student on her new computer. The original version is valid for installation on 3 computers. She has the installation disk but she has lost the license key. If I use one of those tools that can extract the license keys for installed software, will she be able to use that key to install on her new computer? Any suggestions which tool to try? I think I've heard of using Belarc Advisor for something like this.

Thanks

Thanks
    ProduKey v1.45 will do the job, and yes she should be good to go with the installation
    DRIVE IMAGING
    Invest a little time and energy in a well thought out BACKUP regimen and you will have minimal down time, and headache.

Build your own system; get everything you want and nothing you don't.
    Latest Build:
    ASUS X99 Deluxe, Core i7-5960X, Corsair Hydro H100i, Plextor M6e 256GB M.2 SSD, Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum 32GB DDR4@2666, W8.1 64 bit,
    EVGA GTX980, Seasonic PLATINUM-1000W PSU, MountainMods U2-UFO Case, and 7 other internal drives.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Vin, hello.

I agree with Clint. I have moved my Office 2000 from machine to machine at least 6 times since year 2000, works fine.

Get the free SIW (SIW | Licenses) to obtain her keys from the old machine then make a .doc of all keys for further reference.

Have a fine 2011...........Jean.

Thanks 2000.

Thanks
    OK thanks for the suggestions. I will give them a try when she comes over.