Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    My daughter has just informed me that my great-grandson (age 2 +) has discovered the first name of God.

Our father Howard in heaven.
    Regards
    Don

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Good one Don. Funny though, I always thought it was "Our Father who Art in Heaven,...."
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">MickeyMouse</font face=comic>
    How best to describe the Lounge-
    "Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is success"

Thanks
    My son always thought it was 'Our Father Who Art In The Recliner'
    "If You Are Reading This In English, Thank A VET"

mart44
    On the subject of religion. This is my prayer:

Dear Lord, thou sayest in thy teachings that quote, 'The meek shall inherit the Earth' unquote. Well, what I'd really like to knoweth is, when?

I dost consider that I hast been very meek indeed up to now, even to the point where people keep accusing me of being an apathetic wimp. In spite of this, all I hast inherited thus far is five hundred smackers when mine uncle went to sitteth at thy right hand (we hope).

Now I knowest it's all a matter of relativity and that, to many of the multitude, this sum is an awful lot of shekels. I must admiteth that the cash didst cometh in handy but, in this humble servants opinion, five hundred quid isn't really 'The Earth'. A couple more zero's and perhaps we're talking turkey.

Couldst thou please showeth me in thy divine fashion how I might be even meeker so I canst inheriteth a good bit more.