Lounger
    Thanks

Help with Charts (97, SR2)

Help!

I have a report of claims for a company that has multiple divisions. At the end of each division's claim listing, I have a footer that contains summaries and 2 charts - a bar chart to show the body parts injured, and a pie chart to show the type of claim. In the report footer, I have the same charts that show company totals.

Each division has its own code (LOC_COD) and a parent code (LOC_UP). The charts have worked fine for months using LOC_UP in the Master/Child fields, but suddenly, the division summary charts are showing the totals for the entire company (instead of just for that division). The SQL statement for the chart reads SELECT [ClaimType],Count(*) AS [Count] FROM [qryClaimsByDivisionDept] GROUP BY [ClaimType];

Can anyone help me figure out why the division summary charts are showing company-wide totals now? I'd really appreciate any input.

Kyle

Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Help with Charts (97, SR2)

Answered my own question...

Turns out that when I upgraded Office 97 to O2K (leaving Access 97 on this machine), it caused a problem by replacing my former charts with MS.Graph2000 objects. I upgraded to Access 2000 today and the healing began!

Thanks to all who took a look at this for me, anyway.