New Lounger
    Thanks
    Would someone please help me by checking my rank table in my database? Please let me know if you feel it setup properly and that the formulas work efficiently.

Database Attached

The one problem Iím having is that when the rank reaches its max number it just starts putting in the total number of records for the entire table. So say I have 750 records and all the rest have 0, it would put the total number of fields in all the 0 fields. I would like it to just match the last record with a count then add one. So if the last record was 750, all the zeroís would be 751.

Second thing I was hoping you have look at for me. Some times the rank jumped form 125-135, when if it was ranking correctly it would go from 125 to 126 and so on.

I greatly appreciate your time with helping me with this issue, and help me with a better understanding of how I can work with access in a more efficient way.

If you feel there is a better way for me to do anything in this database, please donít hesitate to express your thoughts.

Thanks again
    Corey
    Attached Files Attached Files

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I haven't downloaded you database because I'm very untrusting about such things - sorry! But here's some suggestions based on your description:

Rank 0 as one greater than no of records: try something like "iif([field]=0,rank(....)+1,rank(....))"

Gaps in Rank: Normally this happens where several records have the same rank, its just the way ranking works. You have to designate another way to resolve the ties.

Ian