Results 1 to 1 of 1
2011-01-12, 05:34 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
- London, Gtr London, England
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I want to customise the Visio Functional band shape. I copied it to my own stencil. When I use it (prior to attempting to change it) it offers a dialogue and on creating the shape also opens the Cross Functional Flowchart Shapes Stencil - which is where i copied it from originally. Som, my questions are these:
- can i stop the originating stencil from opening?
- I have tried to change my copy of the shape to change, for example, the colours of the lines this doesn't seem to stick. Is this possible
- I like not to have the blank bar across the top of the "group", how do I change behaviours generally for these smart shapes?
- I'd like a higher maximum number og rows (currently 5)
many thanks.............................. liz