Thanks
    A friend of mine is using a netbook with XP on it, and hotmail for their e-mail.They do have OE on there, and after spending an hour trying to get it set up for them, I threw in the towel for the day. Something is just not right.
    They have run into a situation that now almost requires them to use OE. They want to be able to pull their e-mail off of the server, and store them on a USB device.
    What I was thinking until I can resolve the OE problem is maybe a batch file that will only take certain e-mails print them to .pdf, and store them on a USB device.
    Given that I don't know how to do this though so I thought I would ask in here for advice, solution or thoughts

GO SEAHAWKS
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Thanks
    I'm afraid that you're probably going beyond the capabilities of a BATch file, which would not be able to "take certain emails", or "print them to .PDF". For this you need Outlook Express, and AFAIAA there's no (Resource Kit) utility which could invoke OE to do such things.

I'm glad to be proved wrong, though, should it be possible!
    BATcher

Time prevents everything happening all at once...

Thanks
    thanks BATcher....
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)