Thanks

Does Search work?

I wanted to search for posts that might help me with an issue I'm having with the PrtScn key in Windows, so I searched for PrtScn and I searched for Screen shot, and I searched for Screen capture, and all I get is a message that the search term was not found. So then I looked down this (Lounge Matters) forum, saw that there was a post with the word Avatars in the title. So I searched for Avatars, since that was a term I knew there was a post about. But again - no results found.

Does Search work?

Ian

iNET Interactive
    Thanks
    I searched for a few key terms and I saw results; but honestly I'm not sure if the search index was built properly during the import process. So I have emptied the search index and I am currently rebuilding it. This will take some time and during the process the search results will be off (worse than before) until the entire index is rebuilt.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat Sumpter View Post
    I searched for a few key terms and I saw results; but honestly I'm not sure if the search index was built properly during the import process. So I have emptied the search index and I am currently rebuilding it. This will take some time and during the process the search results will be off (worse than before) until the entire index is rebuilt.
    Thanks.

Ian