Thanks

New Windows 7 computer iTunes doesn't see AppleTV

I have done some searching around and it appears that part of the problem may be that a Windows XP computer and iTunes was used to sync with the AppleTV in the past.

Upgraded to Windows 7 computer and now iTunes does not see the AppleTV. Other than the addition of the Windows 7 computer (and deletion of the Windows XP computer from the network), the network has not changed.

Some folks have said you need to reset the AppleTV, setup the network again, and then look in iTunes and it should see it. Others say that hasn't worked for them and Windows 7 still does not see the AppleTV.

Is it necessary to reset and then sync fresh from iTunes to the AppleTV even though all the stuff is already there on AppleTV?

It would seem so since the computer that was used to sync originally is no longer there. Has anyone had experience with this.
    Fran Parker, AKA Bambi, Linux User #183283, Ubuntu User #11114, CNI Radio
    BambisMusings, Tumblr, Twitter, Malware Complaints - Stand Up and be Counted!
    I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which grant[s] a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents.
    --James Madison, 1794

Thanks
    Try this solution @ this link;http://forums.scotsnewsletter.com/in...howtopic=42257
    Or type in the title of your thread in your favorite search engine.
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. -Albert Einsten

Thanks
    Thanks chowur. I forgot to post that here when I solved it.
    Fran Parker, AKA Bambi, Linux User #183283, Ubuntu User #11114, CNI Radio
    BambisMusings, Tumblr, Twitter, Malware Complaints - Stand Up and be Counted!
    I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which grant[s] a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents.
    --James Madison, 1794