3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Can't Edit Signature

I noticed that my signature is not only out of date but, it also got messed up with the transition to the new lounge. That being said when I went to edit it I noticed that I could edit other information but, the edit pencil doesn't appear next to my Signature.

I did also notice before that an edit button will appear on some of my post but, not others. (This may be an issue of post made on threads that were transferred to the new system but, I've not really checked into enough. Just a theory. Also I've posted the edit button thing elsewhere already).
    Current Machine:HP Compaq 6910p with 4GB RAM, Core2Duo @ 2.20 GHz, Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family, Avast free, Malwarebyte's free, TP-Link wireless card (as the built in card has nothing but problems with empty solutions): The card identifies as "Atheros AR922X Wireless Network Adapter". [Not the best machine but it does internet, docs, and vids, and some games (PvZ, Spore)]

Thanks
    Have you attempted to edit your signature through Forum Actions, General Settings:

General Settings.png

Posts entered through the old Lounge do not seem able to be edited. Any posts after the new Lounge official rollout seem to be able to be edited
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grnorris View Post
    the edit pencil doesn't appear next to my Signature.
    It would appear that the forum gods have BB code for images turned off. Forum gods, could we please have that back? Pretty please?
    Daisy

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks, I didn't think to look there. I also found a bunch of new options there that I've now gone through.

Hopefully they can do something about the editing problem.
    Current Machine:HP Compaq 6910p with 4GB RAM, Core2Duo @ 2.20 GHz, Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family, Avast free, Malwarebyte's free, TP-Link wireless card (as the built in card has nothing but problems with empty solutions): The card identifies as "Atheros AR922X Wireless Network Adapter". [Not the best machine but it does internet, docs, and vids, and some games (PvZ, Spore)]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ailios View Post
    It would appear that the forum gods have BB code for images turned off. Forum gods, could we please have that back? Pretty please?
    We're still discussing this with the moderating staff and will make a decision soon.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grnorris View Post
    ... Hopefully they can do something about the editing problem.
    Are you still having issues?