New Lounger
    Thanks

How to compare two Powerpoint 2007 presentations?

Given that slides mix text and drawings, is there a way to display version differences in both?

Thanks
    Certainly nothing automatic within the program.
    I think I'd start by arranging the two presentations on screen in slide sorter view for a quick comparison.
    [b]Catharine Richardson (WebGenii)
    WebGenii Home Page
    Moderator: Spreadsheets, Other MS Apps, Presentation Apps, Visual Basic for Apps, Windows Mobile

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Try opening both
    VIEW tab
    Windows >>Arrange All

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks to both of you. You suggest what I actually do now but becomes extremely cumbersome with hundred versions of presentations containing hundred slides each. Comparing text elements of presentations is easy, as there is external software to automate the process. But I haven't yet found a way to compare the graphical elements. What else could do? It would already be helpful to know which slides differ, to which I can then continue to apply the suggested procedure. Two ideas for you gurus: a. Convert presentations to PDF and then compare the PDF files using (the full program of) Adobe Acrobat? Or convert presentations to web pages and then compare (how?) web pages. b. Extract the size and other properties of individual slides, if that's stored somewhere inside the PPT file store and can be retrieved.