New Lounger
    Thanks

Feasibility of Creating a Style with an Image?

I'm running MS Word 2003 (although in a month I will have to use 2010 at work). Is it possible to create a style that consists of only an image?

For example, I want a style where there is an indent of 0.75, then have the image, then a tab space after of 0.2.

I've tried using a multi-leveled outline with image and the image is so small that it is unrecognizable. Same with picture bullets. However, when I just copy and paste the image into the document, it looks fine and is readable but spacing for it and/or accompanying text gets out of wack -even with a custom style.

I am writing a document that contains tips for the reader. So, I would like to have:
    indent 0.75 Tip Image space 0.3 Begin words of the tip
    wrap text and justify to be even with the word "Begin"

Thanks
    I think you probably want to use an AutoText entry, rather than a style. AutoText lets you compose bits of rich text content for later inserting with total flexibility, compared with the very limited things you can do with style definitions.

To get a start, select the material you want to be able to insert again later (I would avoid selecting an autonumber, if possible), and call up the AutoText dialog using Insert>AutoText>AutoText. Here you can name your snippet. To test using it, type the name of the snippet and press F3 to replace the name with the saved content.

Does this approach work for your needs?

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Fantastic! Works like a charm.
    Many thanks.