3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Download All HTML within a domain

I was wondering if anyone knows of a program that can download a copy of a website. Essentially I was thinking of going to an e-comic site and downloading all the pages in it's archive, this way I could read the comic offline (I'm usually offline). It would also be nice even when I do get home internet since I'd only have to do one huge download then my bandwidth would be free to do whatever else I (or anyone else in my house) wants to do.

If possible it would be nice if said program could also remember what it's downloaded before and only get updated pages.
    Current Machine:HP Compaq 6910p with 4GB RAM, Core2Duo @ 2.20 GHz, Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family, Avast free, Malwarebyte's free, TP-Link wireless card (as the built in card has nothing but problems with empty solutions): The card identifies as "Atheros AR922X Wireless Network Adapter". [Not the best machine but it does internet, docs, and vids, and some games (PvZ, Spore)]

Thanks
    Well, the lawyer in me reminds you that many sites have a terms of service page saying you shouldn't use automated tools to scrape their sites. Setting that aside, there is a category of products sometimes called an offline browser which build local copy of a web site for you to browse offline. Many choices; I haven't tried any of them.

http://www.google.com/search?q=offline+browser

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jscher2000 View Post
    Well, the lawyer in me reminds you that many sites have a terms of service page saying you shouldn't use automated tools to scrape their sites. Setting that aside, there is a category of products sometimes called an offline browser which build local copy of a web site for you to browse offline. Many choices; I haven't tried any of them.

http://www.google.com/search?q=offline+browser
    Thanks. The first option was something called HTTrack which I've actually heard of before but just couldn't remember the name of. I'll have to check but, chances are they don't really care if I use a scraper to collect there comics. Chances are I'll distribute my copies to other people which will bring more attention to the sites thus increasing revenue. Still I'll have to check.
    Current Machine:HP Compaq 6910p with 4GB RAM, Core2Duo @ 2.20 GHz, Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family, Avast free, Malwarebyte's free, TP-Link wireless card (as the built in card has nothing but problems with empty solutions): The card identifies as "Atheros AR922X Wireless Network Adapter". [Not the best machine but it does internet, docs, and vids, and some games (PvZ, Spore)]