Star Lounger
    Thanks

Complaints (still)

1) don't see difference between all-read and not all-read forums. The existing light-blue/light-grey colors are bad,
    2) cannot mark a post unread without reading it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KerteszAdam View Post
    1) don't see difference between all-read and not all-read forums. The existing light-blue/light-grey colors are bad,
    2) cannot mark a post unread without reading it.
    For #1, I hope that we can get some other skins up that have more contrast. Meanwhile, I posted a workaround for Firefox users in post #787064. The result is:

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jscher2000 For This Useful Post:

RetiredGeek (2011-01-26)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 1,326 Posts
    Jefferson,

You're GreaseMonkey script works great. However, I think there is a problem with the Lounge software. If I'm in say the Spreadsheets forum and have read all the posts then click on the Lounge tab to return to the lounge and the Spreadsheets entry will still show in yellow. If, however, I use the "Thread Tools" to select Mark the Forum Read then click the Lounge tab the it shows up in white. Please note that I noticed this behavior before installing your script it was just a lot harder to notice because my old eyes had a very hard time discerning the difference in the icon's color. I've also noticed that some times when I first enter the Windows Secrets site that I'll enter a forum that is indicated as having new posts and there will not be any open envelopes.

Regards
    May the Forces of good computing be with you!

RG

PowerShell & VBA Rule!

My Systems: Desktop Specs
    Laptop Specs

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredGeek View Post
    I think there is a problem with the Lounge software. If I'm in say the Spreadsheets forum and have read all the posts then click on the Lounge tab to return to the lounge and the Spreadsheets entry will still show in yellow. If, however, I use the "Thread Tools" to select Mark the Forum Read then click the Lounge tab the it shows up in white.
    This, this has been under discussion with the board administrators, since it is very annoying.