Star Lounger
    Thanks

Question Expression Web fails to install

I'm stumped.
    I cannot get my new copy of Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Web Professional to install. When I install I get a message stating that there was a "Licensing installation failure." and that my "Proof-of-purchase was invalid." However, I have licenses to every version of Expression Web ever released. When I installed this I had Expression Web 3 installed and operational. I am not given an option to enter my license information.

Now, even if I uninstall Expression Web 4 and try to go back to version 3 I cannot. I get a similar licensing error. I've tried installing this copy on a virtual PC, and it works just fine.

The error I receive says I should, "contact Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Web Professional support and provide a copy of my installation log of investigation." I have my log, but I don't know where to send it. Where is Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Web Professional support, and how do I contact them?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    You can try posting at Expression Studio Forum. There are several installation threads in that forum. Not sure if Expression Web 4 Licensing FAQ - Expression Web team blog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs applies to you.

Joe