Lounger
    Thanks

Exclamation Desktop, screen, and video capture made easy - Fr

Fred, you didn't mention the tool I find much more handy now in Windows 7 than just hitting the "Print Screen" key - the Clipping Tool. Don't know if it was in Vista since I skipped that one.
    But the Clipping Tool is great - I have it pinned to the taskbar for use anytime.
    By the way, I ran into a problem when I hit the WS Columns Forum link and got the following:
    "BigDocD, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
    I tried to use the Snipping Tool to insert the actual image, but this editor would not allow me to paste it in, so of course it didn't work then.

I'm a life subscriber - don't know why this would come up. I signed into both the lounge and Windows Secrets, but it still popped up?????

Lounger
    Thanks
    I also preferred the way the Name would show rather that the Profile (as on above message, and probably on this one too).
    Al Doherty

Thanks
    I assume you are talking about the snipping tool. I find that in order to make the kind of edits to the screen capture that I often make, I still need to use a tool like paint. I can crop there, add highlighting boxes, text, etc. Yes, the snipping tool makes it quicker to crop, but, opening and using it seems somewhat more involved than Prt Sc. Since I have to use Paint to do what I wish to the image after capture, Prt Sc just seems easier for my use. It is nice to have a couple of easy to use options built into Win 7.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy