Results 1 to 1 of 1
2011-01-28, 20:48 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Huntley, IL USA
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
chrome wont load ftp page on win 7, IE8 is fine
My ftp page, on my server. Uisng Filezilla ftp server as ftp server.
happens on 2 different win 7 machines,
- chrome doesnt open page, no user name challenge, nada. just stays blank.
- IE8 gives me a message to use windows explorer (on the windows 7 machine), and a link appears. I click on link and windows explorer opens with the ftp site in the address bar, provides challenge box for user name and pw, and I can use it.
- SeaMonkey not installed on the win 7 machine, but FF works just as expected, get challenge box.
- Chrome provides a challenge box for a user name and pw, which is good.
- IE8 loads roop page (pw and user name already stored)
BTW, all chrome settings are synced (at least I presume thats what the user sync feature does). All the tabs on chrome on all my machines are exactly the same.