Lounger
    Thanks

Report toolbar or shortcut menu in Access 2007

I am using Access 2007 to open a 2002 database. My report has a toolbar created from a macro in order to print or email the report. Converting macros to toolbars does not appear possible in Access 2007. I tried the MS online help to create a menu shortcut and add it to the Add-Ins tab on the Ribbon, but it does not show up for this report. Not sure what I may be doing wrong, but is there any way to take toolbars made from macros in Access 2002 and modify them for a given report? ... or else a way to achieve the same purpose via Add-ins on the Ribbon?

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Unfortunately that is one of the capabilites that did not translate from 2002/3 to 2007/10 - in general you will have a right click menu that does the functions you want in 2007, but there are some exceptions. If you specify a toolbar as the "shortcut menu" in the properties for a specific report, then tool bars from earlier versions can be used. This http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ac...010036544.aspx gives you some background on what you can do. You might also consider adding the commands you want to the Quick Access Toolbar.
    Last edited by WendellB; 2011-01-29 at 19:12.
    Wendell