Star Lounger
    Thanks

Microsoft Pro Photo Tools Still Supported by MS?

I have MS ProPhoto Tools installed on a desktop computer with Win XP SP3 and a Win 7 laptop. Recently, I have tried repeatedly to geotag some photos in Pro Photo Tools 2.2.0912.03 using location text I have successfully used to geotag photos in the past, but now I'm getting the error message "Location to GPS: Could not get GPS coordinates from location text." The support and feedback address given in PPT help, prophoto@microsoft.com appears to be dead--messages are returned as undeliverable.

Has Microsoft stopped supporting the program, e.g., by discontinuing address matching? The program is still available for download (http://tinyurl.com/27cwhg9), and converting location text to gps coordinates is still listed as a program feature. I originally posted this to Microsoft's forums, but got no definitive answer. Has anyone else experienced the problem, or know of any solutions?

Thank you,
    Terry

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I think I solved the problem, and it is simple: PPT will match addresses of the form XXX SW Yth, but not XXX SW Yth St. (or Street). Though I could swear it used to accept the latter, I may be mistaken. So coordinates from location data still works, if you enter the location in the proper form.
    Terry