New Lounger
    Thanks

Problem event name NetworkDiagnosticFrameV2

hi thank you for the welcome i hope i am posting this in the correct place, my computer is window vista 32 bit i was having problems with it and microsoft said my graphic needed updated i followed their instructions and it said it was now updated, now when i put my pc on this morning i had problems again getting online finally i got a message from problem report and it said problem event name NetworkDiagnosticFrameV2 and the root cause HC WinInetHelperClass root cause HC version 1.0 root cause is about 20 zerosOS version 6.0.6002.2.2.0.769.2
    Files that help describe the problem eventlog.etl
    i have marked down what i saw in the box is there anybody that can tell me what this is and how i could solve it
    thank you lotusflower

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    Can you list the problems in the order in which they occur, and whether you can make the errors happen by doing something on the computer?

cheers, Paul

New Lounger
    Thanks
    i will try again hi paul i was told to go into start, all programmes, accessories and change properties target "C:/program Files/Internet Explorer/iexplore.ex" below that it says Start in %HOMEDRIVE%%HOMEPATH% but properties wont change it still says internet explorer (no add-ons) in start menu i am using internet link from window to open up yahoo i dont know if it has add-ons, then as i said microsoft sent me note saying my graphic disc or whatever neede update when i followed there instructions and updated it from microsoft it said it was successful, then today i could not get into my yahoo home page and it came up with that problem report sorry i can not be more specific paul, i taugh myself pc and have not a clue how else to interpret it for you hope you can understand
    thank you lotusflower

Thanks
    You can try this FREE program;http://www.malwarebytes.org/
    If that doesn't work for you try this;http://www.sophos.com/products/free-...i-rootkit.html
    Need less to say both are free.
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. -Albert Einsten

New Lounger
    Thanks
    paul i dont know what happened to the beginning of my letter i had wrote at the that i was having problems getting into my home page and it was saying i had disenabled add-ons and i was told to go into start this is the first part that was missing
    i think i am losing it!!!!!!!

New Lounger
    Thanks
    hi Aristole thank you i downloaded malware first and it says the database was successfully updated from version 5365 to version 5656 scanned and it and said pc was clean
    i also tried sophos but they wanted a form filled in with all my personal details plus they say that they give 3rd party and partners emails are sent using senders emails addressess so i will pass on that one.
    thank you again

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    I see you can use the Internet from that PC.
    What are you trying to do that requires an add-on?

cheers, Paul