New Lounger
    Thanks

Fowarding emails, Thunderbird

I am using Thunderbird ver 3.1, and windows 7. I recieve a lot of emails that i foward. I would like to foward then removing the names of other people who recieved the same email. I have tried deleting but that does not semm to work. Any suggestions?

thanks

Lounger
    Thanks
    Open the email you want to forward and click the forward button and when the new window opens with the message high light the names and addresses that you want to remove and hit the space bar, sometimes you may have to do it twice to remove all. Be sure to use the "BCC' for all you forward to so they won't have the same problem.

Thanks
    That works on the message you're fowarding but when the message was fowadred to you with and has email addresses you can't get rid of them.
    At least I don't know how to.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Move the particular e-mail to the Draft folder, place your cursor on one of the addresses and hold down Backspace the addresses will be gone. While in the Draft folder you can remove any other material you choose or add comments. Once you have the e-mail to you liking add any addresses you choose and click Send.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to derfsch For This Useful Post:

scaisson (2011-04-14)