Thanks

Adobe Acrobat printing heiroglyphics

I contacted Adobe about this but haven't heard back from them and I also contacted the bank and well I won't say how helpful they were.
    This only seems to be happening though on my banks web page.
    Im open to suggestions here.
    See Attachment
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Thanks
    Didn't see this post before, probably you've solved this by now...

I've seen this kind of output with a couple different font issues, including a corrupted "printer" font (these are not TrueType or Outline fonts and have a different icon in the Windows Fonts folder), and a weird default monospace font set in Firefox's options dialog (change it to Courier New).

Thanks
    Thanks,
    I fianlly gave up on Adobe. The main reason I kept it was because I was able to do interactive forms in it. I did some searching and found SodaPDFwww.sodapdf.com that does what I need. Heck of a lot faster and less expensive also.
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Thanks
    Well, believe it or not, SodaPDF turned out to be a bust! When I first started it it was fast and great. I don't know what changed, but it just stalled out and wouldn't print anything to pdf. Talked to their tech support they worked with me on it for about 30 minutes or so and threw their hands in the air. Refund Issued! I had decomissioned Adobe before uninstalling so I though I'm just not going to fight with this so I reinstalled and reactivated with no problems, upgraded to the most current version of 9 pro,and all is well in adobe land. One thing I thought was interesting was when I was on chat with them reactivating. I asked if there were any compelling reasons to upgrade to v10. Tech support guy's answer was No!...
    Anyway I still don't know what as causing the problem but at least all is back to normal.
    Thanks John