New Lounger
    Thanks

Window 7 dumping

I have a new system with win 7 prof. The comp has been to the shop twice and we are now at a standstill. These are mini dumps and the comp starts right up after. The latest and only critical error now is Kernal 41 (63) and I did get a 1033 error at one time. This does this anywhere from one to four times a day. Last night four times in a row. I have updated my nvidia driver. Everything else has more or less been tested or changed out. Does anyone have any ideas.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gws For This Useful Post:

rbm1946 (2011-02-04)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rbm1946 View Post
    I have a new system with win 7 prof. The comp has been to the shop twice and we are now at a standstill. These are mini dumps and the comp starts right up after. The latest and only critical error now is Kernal 41 (63) and I did get a 1033 error at one time. This does this anywhere from one to four times a day. Last night four times in a row. I have updated my nvidia driver. Everything else has more or less been tested or changed out. Does anyone have any ideas.
    What "exactly" was the last thing this computer was doing immediately before the crashes?