Star Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook 2007 Not Showing eMails in Inbox

OK .. story is this....

Logged in to my user on the PC and fired up Outlook as normal. However it came up with an error message - I forget exactly what now but something to do with not being able to find my PST file.

A quick google on the message suggested that if only my account was affected (it was as my wife's login and outlook still works just fine) then run scanpst - did this until no more errors and now I can get in to Outlook and all my folders and older emails are there.

However any new emails do not appear in the inbox or appropriate filtered folder but they seem to sit there in some sort of limbo. If I click away from this pseudo inbox (where none of the emails have been filtered) then the only way to get back to it is by shutting down and re-opening Outlook.

Now, I can drag and drop emails from this pseudo folder to wherever and they then appear there.

I do not have any filtered view turned on.

I have tried disabling all add-ins and then re-enabled one by one but still no joy.

Any suggestions please?

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    OK - so no answers yet so I've had to resort to the only thing I could think of to get me working.

I created a new profile and imported all my mail - now all I have to do is re-create all my rules as the ones from the broken profile have disappeared. I'd still be inetrested if anybody has an answer for me though as I've kept the profile (for now ....).