New Lounger
    Thanks

Question Partition info please

What would be the best way to move my current C partition to F partition (which has brand new OS on it). In other words move C to F, then F to C, thanks. Am using Paragon Partition Managerô 11 Personal

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    Assuming F: is another physical disk I would use the clone program provided by the disk manufacturer to copy C: to the new drive, then remove C: and replace with the new disk to make sure all is OK. Once all is well, remove the new disk and replace the old, boot off a CD and format the disk. Now put the new disk in place of the old, and put the old in place of the new.
    You don't have to physically remove the disks, swapping the data cables over and disconnecting data cables will work nicely.

cheers, Paul

Gold Lounger
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=lobo1111;789472]What would be the best way to move my current C partition to F partition (which has brand new OS on it). In other words move C to F, then F to C, thanks. Am using Paragon Partition Managerô 11 Personal[/QUOTE

lobo1111,
    Hello.... If you boot into the "F:" partition it will by default become C: You can then go to Computer>Properties>Advanced System Settings>Startup and Recovery>Settings > select from drop down and choose this as your default . This will cause your PC to boot to the new... you can then rename the "other" to whatever you want (drive letter and name) If you want to make the "new " Disk 0 Partition 1, then you will have to do the "switch around thing" Regards Fred
    PlainFred

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free (J. W. Von Goethe)