Thanks

Confusion on who is replying to whom?

In the forum (which from time to time I have found helpful), I've found helpful, I've never been sure who is replying to whom? Also, I have searched for a way to print a limited number of posts without printing all.
    Use 1 XP & 1 Win 7 machines in Christian non-profit where I am a retired volunteer; Windows 7 on home machine.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by walkerpbus View Post
    In the forum (which from time to time I have found helpful), I've found helpful, I've never been sure who is replying to whom?
    Unless the person posting the reply includes a quote -- using the Reply With Quote button -- you may just have to guess. Unlike some other boards, this installation does not currently allow "threaded" or "outline" display mode, only the "flat" or "linear" display mode.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by walkerpbus View Post
    Also, I have searched for a way to print a limited number of posts without printing all.
    Good question. The Printable Version of a thread has no tools for selecting posts, but you might be able to use a browser add-on to hide posts you don't want to print.
    Last edited by jscher2000; 2011-02-18 at 16:42. Reason: Second issue...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 1,326 Posts
    Walker,

As a matter of etiquette {the Emily Post variety} I always try to provide a salutation in my posts even if it's only an abbreviation of the user's ID. As a side benefit others know who I'm answering.
    May the Forces of good computing be with you!

RG

PowerShell & VBA Rule!

My Systems: Desktop Specs
    Laptop Specs