4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Norton 360 and Norton Utilities

Hi,

Would there be any conflict if I ran Norton 360 and Norton Utilities on my computer.

Thank you.

Thanks
    These are 2 different security suites. They both (I believe) include some of the same apps, but are both different versions, etc. I believe you would be advised to see which will work best for your setup. Read reviews, etc. You do not mention which versions of each you are considering. If I remember correctly you use Win 7, so I believe both have versions available for Win 7. Perhaps Fred could chime in here as he seems to know more about the various Norton apps than I. Good luck.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you very much. I did not know that Norton Utilities was a security program. I thought it cleaned your registry, disks, etc. and optimized the computer.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moon1130 View Post
    I did not know that Norton Utilities was a security program. I thought it cleaned your registry, disks, etc. and optimized the computer.
    Much of Norton Utilities is included in Norton 360, but that doesn't mean they can't coexist. The feature comparison with 360 doesn't show any security functions in NU: http://us.norton.com/norton-utilities/ ("Compare Related Products" tab).

Thanks
    IMHO,Norton Utilities is a waste of $$$!! As we all know what opinion's are like? LOL.....Just my 2 cent's worth.Their are just way too many FREE program's will do the same thing as such.
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. -Albert Einsten