Thanks

Question Configuring daily Lounge digest

I used to receive my daily email digest with live links to the topics (Word Processing, VBA). Now I must copy and paste the URL into my browser to follow a link.

I thought it used to be an option to request the digest in a different format. I've searched through settings and can find nothing on formatting the mail I receive. Have I just missed it or has this option been removed?

Thanks,
    Kim

Thanks

Follow-up message from Emily Katella...

Never mind.

I started looking at the fact that other emails have links, but they are also not plain text. In fact, I rarely receive plain text emails, let alone ones with links.

Then I remembered a setting I'd made in Word (2007) a while ago. Office Button > Word Options > Proofing > AutoCorrect. On the AutoFormat tab there's a checkbox next to "Internet and network paths with hyperlinks." I unchecked it as I rarely want live hyperlinks in my documents. Re-checking it activated all those lost links.

Sheesh.

However, I've also discovered that if I leave the hyperlinks check box unchecked AND uncheck "Plain text e-mail documents," then I get what I want. Links in my received plain text emails and no links in my documents.

Cheers! Kim
    Attached Images Attached Images

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Great, Kim. If you need any more of my help, just holler!!! ;-)