New Lounger
    Thanks

Unhappy blue screen problem

I have a dell inspiron 4150 that uses xp professional service pack 2.Its an original OP copy,i have a 1.7GB CPU.1GB Ram,and 40GB hard drive.

When i log in the windows XP thing comes up(loading screen) loads,then an ugly blue screen rapidly pops up and reboots the computer.Then it logs in.I star using it and after a while (30-40 minutes) the blue screen pops up again and does the same thing.I though it was the hard drive,so i replaced it.Same thing happened.

Please help me because this is very frustrating. thanks.

Thanks
    Please download and run BlueScreenView v1.29

Thanks
    This a quote from M$;Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) is an important update that includes previously released security, performance, and stability updates for Windows XP.
    The best advice I can give you right now is to read more here;http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...ice-pack-3-sp3
    BTW,welcome to the lounge.
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. -Albert Einsten

New Lounger
    Thanks
    i downloaded it,i ran it and it told me it wasa driver error.the drivers were :hall.ddl(Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL)andntoskrnl.exe(NT Kernel & System).what do i do now

Thanks
    Give us the exact error as it is displayed, preferably a screen shot.

Thanks
    Here's a link to repair the hall.dll file;http://pcsupport.about.com/od/fixthe...torehaldll.htm
    Missing or corrupt ntoskrnl.exe file
    If the ntoskrnl.exe file is corrupt or missing this can also generate the error. To restore this file follow the below steps.

1. Insert the Microsoft Windows XP CD. Note: If you have a recovery CD or a restore CD and not a Microsoft Windows XP CD it is likely the below steps will not resolve your issue.
    2. Reboot the computer, as the computer is starting you should see a message to press any key to boot from the CD. When you see this message press any key.
    3. In the Microsoft Windows XP setup menu press the R key to enter the recovery console.
    4. Select the operating system you wish to fix, and then enter the administrator password.
    5. Type expand d:\i386\ntoskrnl.ex_ c:\windows\system32
    6. You will then be prompted if you wish to overwrite the file type Y and press enter to overwrite the file.
    7. Type exit to reboot the computer.
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. -Albert Einsten

New Lounger
    Thanks
    ok so i did that.then when i restarted my pc i goot the following message: the following miight be corruot or missing:system32\drivers\ntfs.sys. so ifigured out way to copy it back using windows ecovery console.whaen i rebooted my pc i got a bsdo without even seeing the welcome screen.the error was STOP Error 0x00000071: SESSION5_INITIALIZATION_FAILED.i dont know what to do now!

Thanks
    Here's a link to show you how to perform a disk error from M$;http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315265

New Lounger
    Thanks
    no thats boring.instead i installed windows angelical(u probaly wont know it) and i think its working fine