Thread: E-mail Safe?

New Lounger
    Thanks

E-mail Safe?

"blu" some thing "blu " something ..................is the safe ?

,I have just noticed that this keeps saying it is loading data ....................is this good or bad .........is it just the normal E-mail system or have I got some thing going on that should not be ?

Also running wins XP and everything is running really well...................is it time to think about wins 7.......................how long can I keep running on win XP when Microsoft say they are not supporting it any more ............does that make a big difference if I keep on running XP

As you can tell I'm abit confused about things...........just want abit of advice Please

JWW
    Last edited by ballitin; 2011-02-26 at 16:31. Reason: put a link up that I should n't have sorry

Thanks
    Before making the jump to Win 7 check the Win 7 Compatibility Center and download and run the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor. This will give you some ideas if your present system ia able to run Win 7.
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

Thanks
    It should be alright to stay with Windows XP for a few more years, if your hard pressed for cash for a new computer right now.
    I have no idea what your trying to communicate here with regard to your "E-mail Safe?", perhaps you could clarify.

If you are going to stick with Windows XP make sure it has all the latest service packs and updates.
    Windows 7 is best enjoyed on more recent hardware although it certainly can perform on many systems previously running XP.
    The links in Ted's above post is a good place to start if your planning on installing Windows 7 over your current operating system.
    Remember it will have to be a custom clean install if you are planning on installing Windows 7.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CLiNT For This Useful Post:

ballitin (2011-03-01)

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for all the help with the windows 7 part.
    RE "Email safe" it is the first part of the e-mail address the ........http://bl158w. etc is this right ? only on my wife's it is different but we use the same hot mail account ?? hers starts with http://co106w................. when she opens her E-mails ,I have sent a image to try to explain it a bit better ....................it may be nothing but it just seems a little odd.

thanks again
    JWW ....................please delete if I have put too much info out !!
    Last edited by Just Plain Fred; 2011-03-01 at 09:09.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ballitin View Post
    Attachment 27542

Thanks for all the help with the windows 7 part.
    RE "Email safe" it is the first part of the e-mail address the ........http://bl158w. etc is this right ? only on my wife's it is different but we use the same hot mail account ?? hers starts with http://co106w................. when she opens her E-mails ,I have sent a image to try to explain it a bit better ....................it may be nothing but it just seems a little odd.

thanks again
    JWW ....................please delete if I have put too much info out !!
    Did you notice your posted image shows your Email address !!!!
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!