3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Looking for 2 way Media Card

I'm looking for a Media Card (Either USB or Express Card/34 and /54 (that's what my specs tell me I have)) that will allow me to use standard AV (Red, White, and Yellow) cords in both an input and an output manner. In other words it would allow me to use my TV as a second monitor and my VCR as a video capture device. The reason I want to use these cords is: 1.) I don't have HDMI capability on any of my tech 2.) Highest quality for what I do have 3.) Easiest Access 4.) Most Universal.
    Current Machine:HP Compaq 6910p with 4GB RAM, Core2Duo @ 2.20 GHz, Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family, Avast free, Malwarebyte's free, TP-Link wireless card (as the built in card has nothing but problems with empty solutions): The card identifies as "Atheros AR922X Wireless Network Adapter". [Not the best machine but it does internet, docs, and vids, and some games (PvZ, Spore)]

Thanks
    This might be what you are looking for? Check the link out here;http://reviews.cnet.com/tv-tuner-ada...?tag=mncol;lst
    Their are some other links that might you might want to check out as well.
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them. -Albert Einsten

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chowur View Post
    This might be what you are looking for? Check the link out here;http://reviews.cnet.com/tv-tuner-ada...?tag=mncol;lst
    Their are some other links that might you might want to check out as well.
    I don't think this quite covers it. From what I can tell this offers a multitude of inputs to my PC but I also want to be able to output to my TV and it doesn't seem to have that ability.

I had the chance now to check on what it's called: I'm looking for something that allows for both input and output of RCA (preferably where I connect the RCA's to an adapter so if the cables are damaged I don't have to replace the unit).
    Current Machine:HP Compaq 6910p with 4GB RAM, Core2Duo @ 2.20 GHz, Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family, Avast free, Malwarebyte's free, TP-Link wireless card (as the built in card has nothing but problems with empty solutions): The card identifies as "Atheros AR922X Wireless Network Adapter". [Not the best machine but it does internet, docs, and vids, and some games (PvZ, Spore)]

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Just did a bit more research and still no luck. I've found a lot of things that convert from RCA to USB but no method of doing the opposite using the adapter as an output. When searching for Express card models I've only found HDMI which I don't currently have.