Star Lounger
    Thanks

Bonus e-book file corrupted

I could download the bonus chapter from "Using Wordpress" but when I tried to download the chapter(s) from "Digital SLR Settings and Shortcuts" it choked about 1/2 way through and said the file was corrupted. I have FoxIt Reader 4.3 so that isn't the problem. I tried again, but not only did it NOT start where it had stopped, but started all over again and hung at the same point again.
    Any solution?

Thanks
    Hi! Joyce,

My experience:

I used FireFox 3.6.14 with just the regular Adobe PDF (updated) Reader and it took twenty eight minutes (28").

I stopped it several times and when it restarted it did restart from the beginning.

I am now trying it with IE8, and was able to stop and restart several times, and the download picked up from where it left off.

The only way I was able to restart it was by clicking on the light colored page down arrow.

The download itself is huge 95.75 MB so it will take some time as we are on 1MB down service. My only suggestion would be to try when you feel internet traffic is slow for your area. you know how it can get when WindowSSecrets makes a free offering!
    Your timeouts could be attributed to busy traffic on your ISP.

Well my IE8 DL'd is almost done, and it came to twenty-Two minutes (22")

Star Lounger
    Thanks

bonus e-book

I tried reading the directions (ROFL, eh?) and right-clicked the link and it worked like a charm (Save Link... in Firefox which is my browser of choice). So I assume the right-click/Save As will work in IE8 too -- give it a try.
    J