Lounger
    Thanks

Microsoft Project Help

My wife is in search of some online courses for Project. her company has decided to use it now. She been thrown to the wolves to learn it and find online classes that will teach the basics to people who have never used it.
    She did take one course from Lynda.com but she said it was ok but she felt it might be to involved for others.
    Anyone have a favorite site that they might share? I know there tons of sites, trying to narrow it down somewhat instead of spending company money like crazy.
    Thanks for the help.
    TravlingMan

Thanks
    I am curious about your wife's experiences. The community college I teach for is branching out into on-line training. So I'm interested in her reviews of the experience in taking a course in something as complex as Project.
    [b]Catharine Richardson (WebGenii)
    WebGenii Home Page
    Moderator: Spreadsheets, Other MS Apps, Presentation Apps, Visual Basic for Apps, Windows Mobile

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    The Microsoft Project blog is a good starting-point to follow developments, and it's free.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    There are lot of training resources offered by Microsoft - free on-demand training, quick start 2010 training and others. You'll also find e-books, manuals, white papers covering a variety of subjects related to Microsoft Project 2010.
    www.microsoft.com/project/en/us/train-learn.aspx
    www.microsoft.com/project/en/us/books.aspx