New Lounger
    Thanks

Receipients not receiving attachments sent by Outlook 2010

I am sending out emails with pdf files attached and not all recipients are getting them. This only recently started. The only change is I upgraded to Office 2010 but it worked fine for a number of weeks and now it is intermittent. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Is there any pattern based on format and recipient client software? In other words, if you use Plain Text vs. HTML vs. Rich Text and the recipients are accessing in Outlook vs. Windows Mail vs. Thunderbird vs. webmail? That's complex information to gather, but if there's no quick fix, probably worth the effort. By the way, for maximum compatibility, avoid using Rich Text format for mail to external recipients.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    My guess would be they're being blocked by the receiver's software, possibly by a security patch that they didn't have before or a settings change. Are they getting the email without the pdf or just nothing at all?

New Lounger
    Thanks
    They are all receiving the text message but some are not getting the attachmnets. I recently upgraded to Office 2010 and that is when the problems started. Prior to that all of my dealers were receiving the attachments. Could it be a setting on my end? What if they are using an old version of Outlook?

New Lounger
    Thanks
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290809

I think this says it all. Don't use Rich Text format, which is what I think Outlook 2010 installs as the Default. I think HTML is the best option. Do you remember what you had in your previous Outlook version. Just have a look at your old messages to find out.