Thread: Last update ?

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Last update ?

Hello.

Did you people notice the new function of Alt-F4 now or did I never notice it ? When on a clean desktop, if I do the a/n key combination, I am now offered all the close functions. Alt-F4 à la DOS to shut a program.

Great evening to all. Jean.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by handcuff36 View Post
    Hello.

Did you people notice the new function of Alt-F4 now or did I never notice it ? When on a clean desktop, if I do the a/n key combination, I am now offered all the close functions. Alt-F4 à la DOS to shut a program.

Great evening to all. Jean.
    It's been there since at least XP. I had to boot my laptop into the XP side to make certain, but it's there.
    Create a fresh drive image before making system changes, in case you need to start over!

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?"—Captain Jack Sparrow "When you're troubleshooting, start with the simple and proceed to the complex."—M.O. Johns "Experience is what you get when you're looking for something else."—Sir Thomas Robert Deware.
    Unleash Windows

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks bb. Funny the things that pop up at you when least expected, I had never seen this and why I tried it now, I have no explaination.

Have a great DST week end. Jean.