Star Lounger
    Thanks

Bar Graph Question

Hello... On the attached spreadsheet, the bargraph represents a rolling view of the past 3 months tallies versus the 3 months prior to the last 3 months. Cells A16 through C23 contain the Graph details. Ideally, I'd like to show the values in D16 through D23 as a number to the right of the bar that represents Column B. Short of that, I'd like to cleanly show the values in D16 - D23. I've struggled with this for about 50 minutes but can't crack this nut. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Thanos
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    If you Right Click the purple series, a pop up menu gives you the options to Add Data Labels. Do for both series and thye valu appears to the right of each bar HTH
    Paul Coyle
    Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon

Thanks
    I think you want a Bar-line combination chart. The column-line combo can be done directly, but the bar-line takes a little work. MS MVP Jon Peltier has step-by-step instructions at http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BarLineCombo.html

Steve

PS to add the data labels (which is your question) the simplest thing to do use the MS MVP Rob Bovey's FREE Chartlabeler addin for excel which can be downloaded from http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm
    Last edited by sdckapr; 2011-03-14 at 14:19. Reason: Add PS for chart labeler

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you for both responses; SDCKAPR, the PS section was PERFECT, thank you soo much!