New Lounger
    Thanks

Center cursor in window

I love having dual monitors but I spend a lot of time jiggling my mouse to locate my cursor. Is there a shortcut that will center my cursor in one of the monitors?

Thanks
    You do not say which version of windows so I will attemot to provide an answer based on Win 7. Go to Control Panel, Mouse. There is a method for displaying the mouse location by pressing Ctrl button. Not specifically what you mentioned but may help.

MouseControl.jpg
    BACKUP...BACKUP...BACKUP
    Have a Great Day! Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 GHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM, 320 GB HD
    Win 8 Pro (64 Bit), IE 10 (64 Bit)

Complete PC Specs: By Speccy

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Ted, I wasn't sure if my version of Windows or brand of mouse were pertinent to the question. I'm on Windows 7 using a LogiTech Trackball. Your suggestion, although not specifically what I was looking for, may be a usable work-around, and I thank you much for it. My only concern is that I use the Control key for a lot of tasks and it may be distracting to have the flashing circles display every time I hit the Control key. So if you run across a shortcut that will center the cursor in the monitor, please let me know.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by celkins View Post
    My only concern is that I use the Control key for a lot of tasks and it may be distracting to have the flashing circles display every time I hit the Control key.
    Not to worry. The cursor location action only shows up if you press and release the CTRL key by itself, not when CTRL is used in conjunction with any other key.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Thumbs up Ctrl+Ctrl+Ctrl

Press Ctrl key 3 times!
    Works on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2, probably on other versions too.
    (Found this just now by mistake )